In celebration of good health and 50 years of good business, your Northern Kilns Team are giving away one of our newly launched plug in kilns – The LITTLE CHIEF.
Our LITTLE CHIEF is the smallest kiln in our Chieftain range, a premium top loading kiln, complete with controller, furniture, our VIP delivery into position and tuition – offering you a complete start up package, or a great addition to an experienced potters studio as a test kiln.
Our Competition is easy to enter, absolutely free and open to everyone.
We wish you luck.
The prize includes:
Has internal dimensions of 16″ x 13.5″ or 420mm x 343mm (diameter x height)
Has external dimensions of 29″ x 34″ x 38″ or 737mm x 865mm x 965mm (width x depth x height)
Has an internal capacity of 45 litres.
Top temperature of 1300°C
Electrically rated at 3Kw, 13amps, utilising a single phase supply. This kiln would plug into a normal domestic socket.
Features back comfort stand – the only top loading kiln designed with the comfort of your back in mind.
Supplied as a whole package, with ST215; 16 program, 32 segment controller and four layer furniture set.
The package also includes our VIP delivery to Mainland UK, whereby we deliver the kiln, into position, install it and demonstrate the controller (carrier delivery elsewhere within the UK)
The complete package has a value of £2,250 + VAT, dependent on location of delivery.
To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is enter your information below:
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Northern Kilns Ltd (company no. 06505754) whose registered office is at Pilling Pottery, School Lane, Pilling, Preston, PR3 6HB.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Northern Kilns Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.northernkilns.com/competition
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 31.08.2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Entrants must fill in their name and email above. We will be in touch with the winner directly within 5 days of the closing date.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
- Northern Kilns LITTLE CHIEF
- ST215 controller
- 4 layer furniture set
- VIP delivery and demonstration of the controller
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email within 5 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England
19. The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be anounced in ClayCraft and available via emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.